Three Hills Hunting Preserve is family owned and operated hunting facility located on 500 acres of rolling hills,
food plots and the breathtaking Ozark Valley of Jackson County, Iowa. We offer hunting 7 days a week. Our
season runs from September 1st to March 31st. We have pheasants, chukar and quail.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. A serivce fee of 4% will be added to cover processing fee.
- Hunting hours are 8:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 5:00.
- Reservations are required and can only be made by calling 563-879-3182. Reservations via
email or text are NOT accepted.
- Each hunting party is provided their own field.
- Military discount of $1 per bird. Show your ID or papers.
- Local eating establishments just 5 minutes away.
- Lodging available 20 minutes away.
- 2013 Veteran's Hunt Pictures
- 2014 Veteran's Hunt Pictures